Registration Currently CLOSED
Summer Travel Soccer Registration
Before or after you register, you can: Check Current Registrations
The button to register is at the end of the Information below.
- This is for travel soccer, part of WFLYSL. It is not Macedon Rec Soccer.
- This is nominally for children currently in third grade and above. Third graders will be evaluated for compatibility with the expectations of this league, and may not make the team. Second graders are not eligible.
- Payment this year is online via secure PayPal, unless alternate arrangements are made.
- If you must pay with check or cash instead, please go ahead and register using the below link anyway. When it comes time to pay, you can exit the process. Contact the Club President to make payment arraangements.
- Uniforms are same as last year -- so you only need to order one if you are new to the program, or need a new size.
- Team rosters are limited in size by NYSWYSA, the state association to which we belong:
- 18 players for U11 teams
- 22 players otherwise
- If registration extends beyond those limits, we will either create additional teams, or have cuts. In either case, tryouts will be used to make decisions.
- We held the line on fees this year -- as long as you register by the early deadline.
- Multi-player discounts apply.
- Uniforms (if needed) incur an additional charge.
- Early Registration Deadline is 3/15/2018. Fees are increased after that date.
- Last day to register normally is 3/31/2018. After that, it is only permitted if there is room on a roster, and arrangements are made with the Club President.
- League Scheduling takes place in April & May.
- Games are typically from mid-June to end-of-July.
Assignment to Age Group
- During registration, players are automatically assigned to a team based on their birth year.
- U11: 2007 or later
- U13: 2005-2006
- U15: 2003-2004
- U18: 2000-2002 (graduating seniors are ineligible)
- Parents can request their child to be promoted to an older team than what the birth year dictates. The decision to do so is at the discretion of the coach(es) and Club President. Please email such requests to the Club President.
- Double-carding ("dual rostering") is when a player is assigned to two team rosters (example, U13 and U15).
- This allows the player to appear in, and have a player pass for, all games for both age brackets throughout the season.
- One team must be selected as PRIMARY; the other is SECONDARY. In case of a conflict, the game involving the PRIMARY team takes precedence.
- Double-carding to two different WFLYSL teams is not permitted for players who also play in another league (e.g., RDYSL, Empire, RFC, etc.)
- Double-card requests should be made to the Club President. If granted, a separate $10 fee will apply (by subsequent cash or check) to cover costs of dual-rostering.
Guest Play (different from double-carding)
- In any given game, a coach may invite up to four (4) "guest" players from a lower team.
- "Lower team" means "younger team", or lower division of the same age group. (e.g., "B" can guest to "A")
Ready? Begin Registration